Monday 20 October 2008

A fresh new 'coffee' blog!

Dear reader,

First of all - Have you got a c o f f e e sat next to you ? If so, you're in the right place - this one is started because my coffee-loving creative self thought it's good to let ideas flow when the 'muse' is around rather than letting them zoom out into forgetfullness..So, from now on, my creative 'rush' will now have a shape (of a cup?..) and a consistency and hopefully a direction! :) Have you ever thought you've got so many ideas but never have the time and / or the dare to put them into practice or into lines? Well, you'd say there must be people out there with lots of them as well - true! But they're your IDEAS! Idea-lly, by writing mine down, I'll be able to weave them nicely into my everyday story carpet!
Creative Coffee Time - because being c r e a t i v e is what defines me , is an inherited trait I can't cure, and which seems to revisit mostly whenever I have my vital 'wake up' drink - sweet dear coffee! C o f f e e is one of those things that would be part of my 'survival' or 'first aid' kit - and curiously it switches the inspiration on and a pleasant cosiness that only a coffee drinker can understand! As a result, my coffee breaks will unanimously turn into 'coffee time' - as more often than not, I refuse to accept that the 'magic' lasts only as long as my coffee drinking, so inherently my coffees get cold in the hope of streching my inspired mood for longer! What a homage to coffee, hey?

Have a coffee-licious day!

No comments: