Thursday 12 November 2009

It's looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today it is indeed looking good for two reasons:
I'm very proud of my 4th album for the spring line, done in 2 evenings and with a soft vintage air, but counteracted by a fresh young colour contrast!
Needs embellishing inside but pretty even without! Here it is:




















But even more proud, actually ecstatic with this:


I came back from work today, opened the door checked out the post and guess what was inside?! My 6 years' worth-of-waiting - QTS! Wow! I'll make a confession: I screamed and jumped with joy when I saw it! Such a masive achievement! Hope fully will be put to a good use in the future as that makes me a fully qualified teacher here! Once a T, always a T! Can't get away from it, that voice inside tells me that! :)


No comments: