Friday 11 September 2009

A week of laugh / the power of words

I still have aching jaws after a 5 days' visit of our Romanian friends Mihaela, Adi and Ancuta whom we laughed with continuously, while bringing back shared funny times from many of ours and our parents' days out spent together and giggling at the silliest of things! Such a cool time we had with them!
Best things in life are indeed f r e e, and a good l a u g h is one of them!

Really love the three metal decor words on my mantle piece which say Live Laugh Love
they remind me of the power that words have, the same way as the ones in the hallway say HOME in such a cosy, happy looking pose! Captured here:
SO proud of my idea of putting up these words! They make our house talk for itself and equally tell a story about us! The same way as everything else in our home is a riddle about us: the Casa cu veverite (Squirrel house) plaque on the front, the Scottish guest bedroom, Paul's train study, my art room, the back garden with a pending Lilliput look, the rustic chalet living-room, the palm tree front. All of these whisper about who we are, what we love, and what our dreams are! And I love that!

No comments: